Sunday, February 15, 2009

I Got me One wEiRd headache

For the past couple of days I have been suffering one of the strangest headaches I have ever had. It's a sharp stabbing pain somewhat behind/above my right ear every 15 to 30 seconds. I just don't get it. Various pain killers only work for a little bit and then it's back. Very distracting. In fact I have been in bed most of today. I got rid of it during our first El Paso Co Craft Day yesterday but it came back with a vengeance last night right before bed. So very weird, so very strange. I do hope it goes away soon.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Is it that tooth?? I have that same pain right now. It's in my ear and in my temple and goes down my neck.

onthemove - klh said...

other thought...ear infection? if it is, then maybe a couple of drops of warm olive oil in the ear might relieve it.

Leslie said...

Or a sinus... We are do helpful, eh? Hope it stops hurting before we go to guild on Wednesday...