Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sticthmap Mama wins CQ Pillow Kit!!!! 293/365

So Jack was chowing down on the triple chocolate brownies I made him earlier today when I asked him to draw this weeks winner for the CQ Pillow kit.....TA DA! Ms Shari of Stitchmap fame won!!!!

Do you want to learn the fine art of crazyquilting? Please look up the StitchMap group on yahoo. StitchMap is a group of mentors and apprentices learning all sorts of needlework and having a grand ol' time doing it. Click here to join:

Click to join stitchmap

Click to join stitchmap


Shari can you call me to arrange to come get your kit? (ooooooooooooo party time?)

1 comment:

Shari said...

Are you kidding me???!!!!???? Wow! I am so honored and delighted. Of course I will call you and arrange a lunch date or something to pick it up! Thanks for linking to StitchMAP too. Can't wait to get my hands on that kit and give you a big hug.

Shari