Thursday, February 3, 2011

LadyK's Jewel Tone Scarf 34/365

Does anyone here play Zuma Blitz on facebook? I do. I'm not addicted I can quit anytime I want. Yeah uhm...anyway.

LadyK is my top competitor along with my daughter and son in law. She also plays guitar and knows a lot of the same people online that I do. She asked for a scarf with purples, blues and a touch of hot pink. I can do trhat! It's soooooooooooooooooooo pretty I want one for my self.



So here's something I am finding myself doing....I am making notes of which yarns I would really like to replace when I get to buy stuff again. Maybe I'll start a journal with samples n stuff. I like the purple fuzzy stuff in this scarf.

2 comments:

Misha said...

Love these tones. Are you sure you didn't make this for me? :)

Karina said...

Zuma Blitz is a great game. I also heard PopCap (the company) is about to get listed as an IPO in the share market.

Playing Zuma Blitz at Facebook is like riding a bicycle; it can only get better the longer you play it.

However, there are certain skills and techniques you should know about. :)