Monday, January 9, 2012

It Just keeps getting Better...That's sarcasm in case you didn't realize

So just when I think things couldn't get any worse....they do. Thursday Jan 5 I was a passenger in a car that got hit going 55 mph by a teenager who dropped her cell phone. Yeah, really.

Exhibit 1


 This is the car I was in. The seat belt locked when Sharie hit the brakes and the seat was scooted back so the airbag didn't get me. I am sore and angry but otherwise unharmed.

Exhibit 2


This is the car that hit us. Did I mention I am angry?

I'm glad to be alive. I'm glad to be uninjured. I'm still upset over the stupidity of this wreck though. Please don't say "It wasn't your time to go". I don't buy in to that. Time and unforeseen circumstances befall us all.... Eccl 9:11

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I trust this finds you feeling somewhat better. I'm glad I finally found you, again. I'm totally in awe of your talent. Keep them clicking girl....those aluminum needles, that is. And, so glad that you are where you are loved and cared about.

Laurie Brown said...

Yikes! Glad you're mainly unharmed.

People can be so stupid on the road.