Tuesday, December 10, 2013

How I just spent my four day Vacation

I got a forced vacation in that I have been sick. Ain't even left the house except to run to CVS for meds and tissues one time. Drinking plenty of fluids, bed rest (sorta), feeding my face (Whole bag of Dove white chocolates, lentils with ham, grapes, toast with no jam), have a bit of a fever with chills/sweats, knitting, crocheting, audio books, youtubes, podcasts, research, cooking, cleaning, sore throat, coughing, runny runny nose. Joyous silence since I explained to housemate about the slamming doors pushing me towards a nervous breakdown. I even had a friend send me a can of Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup lol.

I'm going to try to get to work tomorrow even if I have to call a cab to take me down to catch the bus. One can only stand so much fun after all.

No comments: