- Large/unusual bird scarecrows or sculptures
- Chinese looking tins from the 50s and of course knitting needles and crochet hooks to go in them
- Crinoid Fossil "Indian Beads"
- Old pictures
- China with roses especially unusual pieces
- Whatever those stone encrusted things are- I have an official collection of them now that I found my third piece, a knob at Hobby Lobby.
Wednesday, March 12, 2014
Once a collector always a collector. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. As of right now my obsessions are: