Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Stupid*Cali*Fragile*Lipstick*XP*Alley*DopeUs

I thought by now, two whole days since I last posted, I would feel better. Marginally better at best, but a girl can hope, right?

Not to happen. I am now blaming the weather. I meant to go to the library first thing to beat the heat but of all things... I CAN'T FIND MY LIBRARY CARD!!! I NEVER lose my library card. NEVER. EVER. I have library cards from 15 years ago for Pete's sake. I looked everywhere but the right place. It ate up so much time that it got too hot to walk. I hate summer I really do.

I did have a flash of inspiration early this morning. What about art journal lessons here at my house? I will be thinking about the best way to go about it. Keep the classes small and maybe even do a luncheon type setting.

If you need me I'll be here in the AC working on the quilt, my art journal and whatever else comes to mind.


No comments: