Wednesday, April 8, 2009

More than One way to Skin a Cat


I decided the Eating-of-pictures that occurred Monday might actually be a blessing in that I now have several days worth of posts I can do by re-posting two pics at a time. (Of course I am assuming the pictures will actually show this time, which I won't know until I click the publish button)

So anyways..........the fabric bundles are the purple/silver I cut for my 2009 color forcast line and the blocks are the ones inspired by my friend Pat Enos.

I went hiking in Palmer Park with Vickie Coletta yesterday. I left the camera sitting on my cutting table after showing her my work. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! We are planning on hiking quite a bit this spring/summer so I hope I'll have pics next time.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Well, they are beauteous as always. Doncha just hate leaving your camera behind. Pah!

Anonymous said...

Love the title. LOL

Yay for pictures. =D