Thursday, March 31, 2011

Knitting with Beads 90/365

In a valiant effort to combine the using up of knitting materials and beads I am having a go at knitting a Civil War Era type purse. if it doesn't drive me insane it should come out quite fetching.


It's not as hard as it first appeared to be, just tedious. I am using size 1 needles because I didn't have 000s and cotton crochet thread because I don't have silk and five colors of beads because I don't have enough of any one color. Other than that...LOL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your modifications to the materials and tools are ways of making your purse uniquely your own! The photo on the right makes it look like a purse that will give you many years of good service.

Patricia

Leslie said...

Can't wait to see it! I know it'll be fabulous and WILL look fetching with your Steamy gear...