Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Three Quilt Blocks 132/365

I had planned on doing a lot more sewing today but in all I was lucky to get these done.

The skull block is for SKULL A DAY'S Skull Quilt project to benefit victims of domestic violence. You still have time to make a 12" skull themed block. Here's the info:


Send your finished skull quilt squares to:

Skull-A-Day
PO Box 73236
Richmond, VA 23235

On a note sent with the piece, please include:
Your name
Your city, state and/or country
Your email - I will email you when your block arrives

If you have any questions about the project, feel free to email me at abby@skulladay.com


This piece is one Leslie gave me awhile back (oh wow my font is red how cool is that?) I trimmed it up to 12" x 12" centering the skulls as best I could.


The last one is for quilt guild tomorrow. I only ended up with one small unmatched seam lol. Pretty good for me!


I had hoped to use up more stash. maybe next time eh?

In other news...we sold ANOTHER STICK! I am floored. Someone featured us in a treasury on etsy and it really helped get our product out there. We def need to go up to the mountain looking for sticks soon.

No comments: