Monday, May 2, 2011

Wee Gifties for Staff Appreciation Day 120/365

I had plans to sew the rest of the gift bags and start on the T-Bird quilts today but noooooooooooo. After a restless night in which I didn't fall asleep until 3AM I was rudely awakened by a phone call at 7:45 AM from the school informing me that my step son was being belligerent AGAIN! I ended up having to walk down there which, OK , I was planning on doing anyway but at 2PM not so dang early.

Here's what I got done last night. Three bags for females with dishcloths and gum included so far. I think I am going to make up some of my CDs for their summer listening pleasure and some giant M&M cookies also lol. The men will get playing cards, gum and cookies as well as the CD.

The principal, Dr Bonds, gets a T-Bird Crazy Quilt and I will give a second one away as a Grand Prize. Good thing I work best under pressure.

No comments: