Friday, July 29, 2011

Ikea Love (Or How I lost my Ikea Virginity) 179/365

When I woke up this morning I was an Ikea virgin. Not no mo'

Tall lady! Let the fun begin!

For $149 you too can point to Colorado Springs on a map in your very own home.

I want these lamps ($30) AND the glowing eye charts ($20).

We didn't get to eat any Swedish meatballs but we got our picture taken with a picture of them. man it was insanely crowded! The line for the cafeteria was wayyyyyyyyyyy tooooooooo long. We copped out and ate back in the Springs at California Pizza up at the Promenade at Briargate  or something like that.

Toasted Head wine (prop for wine rack)

Plush Pups with Personality ($20)



I ended up buying a bowl ($7), some stainless steel kitchen utensils ($5 for 4), cookies, chocolate bars, a silk orchid stem for Lillian, and Vickie's plastic utensils I held for her when she made a mad dash for the bathroom 3/4 of the way through the store and thus got lost till we paged her. A good time was had by all. I will definitely go back again some day. 

2 comments:

Leslie said...

and you went without me, poop!

laura said...

hey i wanna go too! i absolutley love those lamps too!