Thursday, April 1, 2010

April isn't the Cruelest Month 180/365

"April is the cruelest month, breeding lilacs out of the dead land, mixing memory and desire, stirring dull roots with spring rains." T.S. Eliot

April has generally been good to me. My oldest son was born in April. April showers bring May flowers. Jack even tried to get me to play an April Fool's joke on the landlords. (Couldn't do it, I couldn't keep a straight face although I did fall for an April Fool's from the Independent, a free newspaper here in town)

I went looking for past April pics and came up with this one. Me and my BFF, Laura, at the Garden of the Gods, April 2008.

This picture also fits in with this month's NaBloPoMo theme of BIG...as in DANG! Them's some BIG rocks!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Yes, they are!

Laura said...

yep thats me and becky! i was in colorado for my bday, goodness that will be 2 years ago in april. had a great time, becky is quite the tour guide! wish i were there now! love ya tut!