Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Where's the Pit Bull? 96/365

I got an interesting email yesterday...


Hi, as an avid quilter and pit bull owner I was looking forward to info on your dog. Do you have a pit? How did you get the title if not? If you have a pit, www.pitbulls.org is a great site to interact with other pit owners. Thanks, Blessings, Gigi.


Here's my reply...



I got the name from the pit bull I owned about seven or eight years ago. Her name was Diane and she used to chase me in play like the wolf did with Kevin Costner in Dances with Wolves. I have been Dances with Pit Bulls ever since. I now live in a house with a no pet lease so I am dog-less.


Now you know the rest of the story! Please check out the www.pitbulls.org site. It's a great place for info on these wonderful dogs and don't believe everything you hear about them in the news....

No comments: