Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Slogging Along 107/365

I have been working at the whole stash busting thing I swear I have! Too bad I actually had to do the domestic thing yesterday. I swept, cleaned the fridge, did laundry, sorted out my closet (I made a few really CUTE outfits from stuff I had packed away...love it!), and vacuumed. I sewed a block for Block of the Month at Quilt Guild. And of course I knit a bit.

 I have these things close by me when I'm watching TV...


I was going to use the yarn for a shawl but I thought I should do socks since I threw several pairs away after fighting the holes yet again. And OMG isn't the beaded bag coming along nicely?!?


The plastic marker is at the middle row. It's going faster now. I haven't worked on the pink one at all because I am having too much fun with this one.



I was afraid I was going to run out of darker beads since I used some on the Steampunk Altoid Tin (which I donated to the Steampunk Ball benefit). However since I am on the back side and moving fast I know I'll be OK.

No comments: