Monday, October 12, 2009

Go ILLINI! Day #10/365

In about a month the 2009-2010 Illinois men's basketball season kicks off...WOOOOOOOOOOO!! I can't wait. There's nothing like screaming at the TV over a good BB game lol!

I would like to take this opportunity to educate my BFF Leslie...Repeat after me..." ILL-EYE'-NIGH"
Say it again..."ILL-EYE'-NIGH" The crowd at the Assembly Hall in Champaign-Urbana take turns shouting I-L-L....answered by...I-N-I....it ryhmes with that. Now the next time you say "Ill-eeen-knee" I will turn you over my knee and spank you (don't think I can? uh huh...keep on keeping on)

That's me in my mom's Illinois football XXX giant t-shirt she insisted on wearing right up to the end...I miss you mom...GO ILLINI!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Gotta be a Flatlander to get it right, I'm guessing..