Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day 2 (so far so good)


Well I spent the day thinking about my picture. Pretty artsy-fartsy, eh?

I also spent a huge hunk of time working on my challenge quilt for quilt guild. It started out as a pictorial thingy but I couldn't pull it off so it morphed into something more my style. We were up in the mountains yesterday so we had to shop today and I found almost everything I needed at the 8th St Wal-Mart. (hint...MONKEY!!!) I'm still looking for the dreaded pinks-corals paint chip fabric. Gonna try a few places tomorrow. It's for the border so I can procrastinate a few more days on it.

Tomorrow I clean house (yuk) and maybe re-arrange the living room. Knit knit knit, sew sew sew....hopefully a little time for guitar too.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Told you I would look... That coral is a PITA to match. Try Mill Outlet maybe?