Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Like The Economy...A Slow Recovery 46/365


Try as I might I couldn't get caught up today. As tired as I was last night I tossed and turned and didn't get much quality sleep. I am blaming the iced tea I drank. I bought lemon juice at Costcos today for lemonade. Anywaysssssssssss......Then it was run, run, run so I didn't get anything much accomplished here. Worse yet I missed Erin and Leslie when they stopped by after knitting to get Leslie's hat...I would model for you but my hair is up and blah blah blah...I will get a pic of her and me with her wearing it when she comes to get it (assuming of course, that I am here when she comes. UGH! I hate when a plan falls apart!)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Deal! Trade a pic of me in the hat for a pic of you and me with our shawls in some kewl spot...