Sunday, December 5, 2010

Random Ideas and Thoughts

So I have been looking at a lot of 365 ideas (Thank you for tweeting about that zombie 365 thing Noah Scalin of Skull a Day and other cool endeavors) and I came up with one that might help me in my quest to get rid of creatively use up some of my stash. How about I document a new 100 thing challenge?

Actually, I might post more than once a day (I just read about doing that on another blog)...... And I  might make way more than 100 things.

Hey, what if the challenge consisted of tallying up how many things I actually make instead of counting to a set number? Of course the real challenge will be taking pictures of these things and posting on here. OMG I could give away a lot of the things I make! I am on a ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

I accept this challenge!

Start date Jan 1, 2011. Please follow and cheer me on. I need your support.

Here's the reason for this challenge, lol. My goal get it under CONTROL!




I am still making up the rules...like "I get to buy stuff for custom orders" and "If I need actual sewing thread I can buy that" or "If Leslie gives me a bag of goodies I won't turn it down".

 What about "I will do a give away once a week" or "I will sell 2/3 on etsy and give the rest to friends and/or charities"?

Ohhhhh I love a new challenge, one I might be able to stick with!

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I don't know what you are going to come up with, but I'll watch and cheer and see what the heck you will be up to.