Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Great Glue Experiment ~ March CQJP

My offering for March for the CQJP is a block that has been glued, not stitched. At times I had my doubts which is why I don't have any pictures of the work in progress. Today I finished it up while my computer was defragmenting the hard drive. Gluing things to within an inch of their lives helps with computer separation anxiety lol!

I used some autumn toned fabrics, watch bands that came in a jar of goodies from an antique store, an earring, plastic beads, vintage buttons, gimp braid, vintage trim and about 1/4 of a bottle of Tacky Glue. This will be decoupaged onto a book called Oldest Living Confederate Widow Tells All   by Allan Gurganus I bought at the library for $1 and will eventually become #3 in my Art Journal series.



No comments: