Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hey Look I'm on TV!!!!!! 12/365

I recently did a new youtube video whilst wearing one of my doofy hats. I put a call out to everyone I have made one for to try to get a picture of them wearing their hat while watching my video. OK that didn't work but Jaine did send me this cool shot. I give you...Day #12 of my 365...On TV....


I took my Challenge quilt to Ruth's Stitchery...it passed all the criteria with flying colors (Ha I knew it would!) Evidently the embroidery thread counted as a COLOR CHIP...I fretted about that damn coral color for nothing lol! The ladies there were duly impressed with it. Yay me.

I also joined a new yahoo group called StitchMap...more on that tomorrow.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

See, I told ya!

meg said...

it's cool!I don't have that hat though..lol

Unknown said...

Even with the quilt show this weekend you seem to be right on track. I do not know how you get it all done. *stares in admiration*