Monday, June 8, 2009

Yay it's a BABY Finally!





Sadie Jane finally blessed us with her presence at 7:40PM CST tonight. They had to do a c-section coz the little porker weighed 9 lbs 5 oz and was 22" long and mommy wouldn't dilate enough to let her out. My oldest son and his wife, Brian's mom and dad, my ex and his new love and big sister Zabrina were all at the hospital waiting and waiting. Grandma Becky is exhausted!

I'll be posting some funny video of Deanna denying she is in labor soon LOL!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Congratulations to you all. How . She's a beauty and I love her name. You look happy, Granny...

Now, when are you coming home? We miss you.

Michele said...

Congratulations to your family on the new member!! She's absolutely beautiful :)

Cindy H. said...

She's beautiful! Oh my I remember Gabe and Deanna that size....(or smaller?)

~*meg*~ said...

Sadie Jane is very very beautiful!!
Rebecca looks like her mom on a pink t-shirt!

I wish god bless a baby!

Jerrica said...

Congrats - she's gorgeous!!! What a darling girl - wow, and a whopper too, poor Deanna *smiles* Best wishes to you all

Jerrica/TWW from Rav