Sunday, January 31, 2010

WTH is up with the Freaking USPS!?! 120/365

 I went to mail a letter containing two knitting magazines, some knitting needles and some other stuff. Grand weight, 1 lb 3OZ...total cost to mail $8.10...Yeah I don't THINK SOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Solution...come home split it down into two large envelopes. One @ $2.58 one @ $2.24. You know they gripe coz people don't use their services then they stick it to you so bad you have to find alternative ways to get what you have to where it needs to go. This has caused me way too much stress.

Had a few minutes after church waiting for Jack. Clicked a few pictures. This one wasn't too bad. You can see the offending envelopes in my book bag. Grrrr.


2 comments:

Leslie said...

I know, right?

What about those flat rate ones, tho?

Rebecca Halley said...

The flat rate boxes that would fit the books would have been $10 and $14. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!! Makes me want to quit the online thing and get a real freakin job.