Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Five Things in my Refridgerator



Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Name five things inside your refrigerator right now and how you feel about them.

Okay seriously? Who thought this one up? Whatever. I'll play.


  1. Can of beer I just HAD TO HAVE yet never drank. What's up with that lol? I feel like I should keep it because I fought so hard for it.
  2. Some peppers from the garden I helped with this past summer. I'm proud of them.
  3. A ham I bought in case my son comes to visit. It's a good thing and I love it a lot.
  4. The coffee canister I use to hold scraps. One of my all time favorite things. It makes me feel like I'm doing something right when I put my coffee grounds and eggshells in it to take out to the compost pile.
  5. REAL BUTTER. 'Nuff said

No comments: