Saturday, January 25, 2014

Change (Could Bring Pressure or Not)

Free writing Saturday, away from my picture stash (new computer woooohoooo!). Guess it's time to suck it up and write.

Let's talk about change.

I, for one, embrace change, but I am always in close contact with people who hate change and they somehow make me uncomfortable with my choices. Is this the peer pressure we have been talking about? I don't think so. It's just that I get tired of defending myself about change.

Bring it on!

New home? No worries.
New clothes? Love them!
New friends? How exciting!
New job? I can do that.

New art techniques, different foods, unknown authors, travel. Oh the thrill of discovery!

For me change makes the world go around.

That said , don't think I am not sentimental. I absolutely am. Love my keepsakes. I just want NEW keepsakes once in awhile.


What changes may lay in store for me 2014?

New business endeavor with a friend involving plants, gardens, cool stuff and flea markets.

Later this year, maybe a new residence.

And all the glorious unforeseen changes that pop up along the way- I can't wait!

No comments: