Thursday, January 9, 2014

Tender Spots (Pressure Points)

Thursday, January 9, 2014
A pressure point translates in Japanese to "tender spot." What are your pressure points?

I'm not quite understanding this question. is it literal as in "Where are the tender spots on your body?" or is it more like "What are your emotional tender spots"?

When in doubt answer both.

My body has one for sure tender spot on my lower left back. It was a sure sign of my impending period. Ugh.

Emotionally there are things from my past that are still "Sore spots". One is the farm I lived on for 13 years out by Cissna Park. I still don't like to drive past it. I don't want to talk about certain subjects either, like my recent divorce. I prefer to live in the here and now not dwelling on these things. But trust me, they still hurt.


No comments: