Monday, February 1, 2010

Hey aren't you....? 121/365

So I went downtown today to mail the dreaded envelopes (HA! I used old stamps. After watching Pawn Stars I realized they were never going to be worth more than face value so why not?). As I was waiting for the light I caught a glimpse of someone behind me I thought looked familiar. I looked again, yep, I think it's her.

"Are you Wendie?" I asked.

"Yes I am," she replied with a puzzled look on her face.

" Hey it's me, Crazy Rebecca!"...Big embrace and lots of laughter.

Wendie and I met on Ravelry through the El Paso County Crafters group. We chatted and walked and I got today's 365 pic.


After I dropped off the current pile 'o books at the library I saw a street musician. I stopped to listen for awhile. Wish I would have had some extra $$$ coz the guy was pretty good.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Oooooh, Wendie! How is she? We really need to get started up again with the EPCCs....