Monday, February 8, 2010

The 12 Point Balls Blog 128/365

: 

I love love love making these 12 point Celestine balls from Berroco.com. Here's the one I am making from the sock yarn I got from Leslie and a little bit from the skein I bought in Chicago back in 2008 when I visited my mom at the rehab place (the burgundy):

 

Check out these beads from www.z-beads.com
Look familiar? 


It snowed enough to knock Jack off the job site but not enough to have him go push snow. Bummer. The good news is we sold another cane from our etsy shop. We had to spend some money on packing supplies because we couldn't afford to have the shipping place do it for us again. Maybe with the big walking sticks but it looks like we should just do the canes ourselves. We are basically still in the learning phase of this business venture.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I dunno, the title sounds somewhat dirty to me. Great balls, tho.

Congrats to Jack selling another walking stick, whoo hoo!

Boo hiss on the no work, either way, boo hiss.