Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Grace Under Pressure (That's Me)

Wednesday, January 15, 2014
"Courage is grace under pressure" is a famous quotation by Ernest Hemingway. Tell us about a personal moment of your grace under pressure.

Sept 9, 2012 I held my head up high and walked in to my ex husband's visitation/funeral like I belonged there. I went for my kids and my grandkids and I was glad I did. I talked to ex in laws and a lot of Benny sympathizers who hated me after I left (even though HE was the one who had the girlfriend if you recall) and I stayed till the very end. I even pretended I didn't see that little witch girlfriend when she showed up even though by now I realize she did me a favor.(They didn't last of course and I actually LIKED the girlfriend he had when he died. And just because she did me a favor doesn't mean I have to like her anyway).

RIP Benny Combs see ya in the next world


No comments: