Thursday, January 23, 2014

Not Only Possible but Probable (Enormous Pressure)

Thursday, January 23, 2014
Do you think it's possible to control your temper when facing enormous pressure?

Of course I do. And I have. And I've lost my temper over trivial things. But all in all I think I keep a handle on it way more often than not.

I think that the best way to keep your temper is to avoid pressure cooker situations in the first place. Try to have calm friends, keep healthy if you can, take walks, listen to music, pray. Knitting and crochet helps too as long as you don't pick the world's hardest pattern lol.

Another temper buster is laughter. Make fun of yourself next time you want to blow your top. If that doesn't work, make fun of me. I can take it.



2 comments:

Leslie said...

Thank the gods for knitting, eh?

Rebecca Halley said...

I'll be posting pics of the way cool birds on a wire cowl later. Keep calm and knit on!