Friday, January 24, 2014

Rebel Base to Gold One (Pressure)

Friday, January 24, 2014
Does pressure ever make you want to rebel and do the exact opposite of what is being asked of you?

 Pressure doesn't do that. It's usually the butt-munch people demanding asking  me to do something that makes me want to rebel. It's all in the attitude people.

Flashback! In high school I wanted to be a rebel but I didn't know how. I didn't want to be one of the kids sneaking out to smoke cigarettes, I wouldn't skip school, didn't drink. Imagine my delight when I got my SAT scores back and it said Tutwiler, Rebe L. I think I even made a beaded bag to commemorate the event.

Now the closest I come to rebelling is have a Rebel Mouse account. It's over there on the left hand side of this  page. It grabs your social media posts and tries to make some sense out of them  lol,

And there's always Billy Idol.




No comments: