Monday, May 18, 2009

Sunday in the Mountains






We went up to Woodland Park Sunday afternoon. That means I have been in the mountains more this year already than I got to go all last year. Although we found some good spots the weather doesn't look like it will cooperate so I promised Jack we'd go when I get back from Illinois.

We did get to go to the Rampart Reservoir, my absolute favorite place in the world to be! The tree Deanna and Brian carved their initials in got gnawed on by a beaver :| (see video below)

My favorite pic of the day was the butt-crack rock lol! So I'm easily amused...SUE ME!

After a break at Sonic we cruised to Deckers. The Hayman fire was sooooooooooo damaging. You really have to see the whole picture to appreciate the destruction. Here's a link to Wikipedia on it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayman_Fire





No comments: