Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Using my Mom's MP3 Player

As I was digging around for some paper clips earlier today I found the MP3 player my aunt Karen brought out from Chicago with some of my mom's other stuff. I had asked her where the compter chord was, got no answer and packed it away. Today I noticed a slot for an SD card just like the one my camera uses. Hmmmmmmmmm wonder if that would actually work? It did and here's a short sample of the play list I built

  1. Jethro Tull- Skating Away (on the thin ice of a new day)
  2. James McMurtry- Lights of Cheyenne
  3. Chris Cagle- Country by the Grace of God
  4. Clutch- Spacegrass
  5. Elton John- I Guess That's Why They Call it the Blues
  6. Evenesence- My Immortal
  7. Greenwheel- I Don't Believe
  8. Lynyrd Skynyrd- Gimme Back My Bullets
  9. Pearl Jam -Yellow Ledbetter
  10. Sister Hazel- Your Winter (acoustic)
  11. Stillwater- Mindbender
  12. War- Slipping Into Darkness
This will come in handy on the train! I ordered a 2 Gig card from walmart.com for $10.54 with shipping included. Not too shabby eh?

1 comment:

Leslie said...

That and your knitting, you'll be good to go!