Monday, May 4, 2009

Another Crazy Week Ahead






I have a busy week ahead of me again. I am almost done with the batik autumn blocks from the fabrics Leslie gave me. Now I need to find a border fabric. Since I will only have one kit to sell it can be something exquisite and maybe somewhat pricey from Mill Outlet. When I get the sample blocks sewed together I will take the piece with me and preview borders on site.

Besides that I will be working on brown and pink blocks for my upcoming grand baby. I leave May 28 to go visit them for two weeks. I am looking forward to a long slow train ride reading, sewing, knitting and making new friends.

If I have any time left at all this week I'll be working on these oriental themed blocks which were also inspired by Leslie's stash she graciously threw my way. Thanks again!!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

More to come! They look AWESOME!

Wish I could ride that train with ya, I love train rides.