Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thunderbirds not Blue Angels


Leslie pointed out that the Air Force jet team was the Thunderbirds not the Blue Angels. I have held that misconception for years because this picture is from 2006 and I named it Blue Angels... whoops my bad.

Jack and I made a library run yesterday afternoon and we stopped at Drifters on Garden of the Gods Rd for lunch. We could see the jets plainly from there and we sat and watched for about 1/2 hour.

Oh goody, I get to go to Dakota's 8th Grade graduation today and be in the vicinity of Mommy Kim, Grandma Paaaaattttttttttty and Darling Marena. I haven't blogged much about them here but you can scroll through my old Myspace blogsomeday if you need a good laugh and to feel really good about your own disfunctiuonal families.

Http://blog.myspace.com/danceswithpitbulls

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Doesn't Drifter's have the best burgers?

Tattoo Highway, eh? I wish they would come visit here, LOL. I need a new one.

Rebecca Halley said...

"Tattoo Highway, eh? I wish they would come visit here, LOL. I need a new one."

OK I'm confused?