- Unsubscribe from the Jo-Ann and Michaels weekly ads. Stay away from www.hobbylobby.com.
- That being said, stay far away from all actual Jo Anns, Michaels and Hobby Lobby brick and mortar stores.
- Definitely stay away from the craft sections of any thrift stores I might wander in to. No looking for prom dresses, silk shirts or velvet skirts either.
- Don't even glance towards the put and take table at quilt guild meetings.
- Avoid yard sales.
- Avoid giving in to Leslie when she offers up her stash sacrifices.
- Look at things with a new eye. Search for upcycling ideas and free patterns online.
- Ask people to slap me if they see me even looking like I MIGHT try to buy yarn, fabric or beads.
Monday, January 3, 2011
Know Thy Enemy 3/365
In order to avoid adding to my stash I need to do the following.